Freitag, 27. Februar 2015

evenings





From now on I'm going to write my blogposts in english so that all the people over the world can read my blog too. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in ages, I was so busy and had no time to take any pictures nor post something. I'm still waiting for spring to arrive so that I can go out and take pictures of our beautiful nature *insert happy emoji*. Today I have nothing special but I'm welcoming some guests in the evening so I wanted to show you what I made and created. On the bottom you can see my absolute favorite vegan snicky bars. They taste oh-so-delicious and I could eat them all by myself. I might post a recipe someday... I will also serve some desserts with b&j's ice cream (THE HOLYGRAIL - which is your favorite?) and chips and all that stuff. I'm excited to spend my evening with those lovely people and I hope you will have an amazing evening as well. 

xoxo Alessa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen